Returns / Refunds Policy:
Returns Policy - Shop with confidence - In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please notify us by email that you want to return the unused goods with receipt or proof of purchase (order number, etc) within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a full refund as set out below.
* DAMAGES OR FAULTY ITEMS - We check all of our items before they are sent to ensure that the items are not faulty or defective but if you did happen to receive a faulty item or if your item was damaged in transit, let us know as soon as possible. Please inform us within 48 hours of receipt if possible, but in all instances within 3 working days.
* CHANGE OF MIND - If you would like to cancel your order please let us know by email as soon as possible; notifying us within 48hrs of you receiving the item helps us as a very small business to prepare for the refund / stock, etc but in all instances if you want to cancel we must be notified within 14 days of you receiving the item.
1. As set out above please notify us by email or by phone if you intend to return an item and wait for our acknowledgement; failure to to do this may result in delays processing refunds or your package may be returned to you. The item(s) need to be returned within 14 days of receipt in their original packaging (including gift pouches or other packaging) together with your order number and full order details. The items must not show signs of wear - this includes no trace of perfume or aftershave. Therefore, please be careful when trying things on as we cannot refund items that are marked with fake tan, make-up or smell of perfume. We reserve the right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement (or apply a charge) if you have diminished the value of the goods by handling them beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function. If you have notified us within the 14-day deadline that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you must return the items within a further 14 days of when you informed us of your decision to cancel (see below regarding custom made and/or personalised items). If you were sent a free gift with your order that must also be returned.
2. As the buyer you are responsible for returning the items to us safely and you are responsible for the return postage costs. We recommend returning items by tracked post, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery if in the UK or Recorded (signed for) delivery. We will not accept liability for return packages lost or damaged in the post. UK Royal Mail Special Delivery is fully tracked and insured and is therefore covered with Royal Mail against loss or damage whilst in transit. Jewellery is NOT fully tracked or insured by Royal Mail Signed For Delivery. It is your responsibility to check that the delivery method you choose in your country has tracking and insurance cover.
3. If returned items are returned damaged or with packaging missing (such as gift boxes, gift pouches, internal jewellery cloths etc) a deduction from the overall purchase price may be applied at the discretion of SilverfireUK.
4. Earrings and jewellery sets with earrings are excluded from the above due to hygiene reasons.
5. Return Postage costs are non-refundable.
6. Subject to the above and below information, Refunds will be made within 5 - 7 working days of safe return of the item. Payouts may take a few working days to appear in your bank account after we process the refund. The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. If you paid by PayPal we will issue the refund via PayPal.
If you would like an exchange, subject to availability we may be able help. Please note that there may be additional charges for postage on the new item.
Rings: if you have purchased a ring and after receiving it you decide need a different size, you will need to cover your own postage costs for returning the original ring and you will need to cover our postage costs for sending out the new size ring. Personalised and/or custom made rings cannot be returned or exchanged, however, if there is an issue will work with you to try to resolve it.
Personalised made to order jewellery, custom orders, items engraved, embossed, set with prints, etc, cannot be cancelled once we have started the work. We also cannot offer refunds on these items unless the items are defective and the error is ours. We cannot accept refunds of these items because they have been tailor made for you. If after you receive the item(s) we have made an error or the item is defective we will work with you to rectify the problem. If your order for custom made jewellery includes us sending out an impression kit and you then want to cancel your order after we have sent you the kit but before we have started work on the jewellery, we will deduct the full cost of the impression kits plus the cost of postage from the refund. Our impression kits are currently priced at £5.99 plus £2.05 postage. We may also deduct the cost of the return stamps that we supplied with the initial impression kit.
SALES | OFFERS: Returning non-faulty sale items or items purchased under a discount code offer: If you change your mind about a product purchased in one of our sales or with a discount code, you are not entitled to a refund but we may do so at our discretion, or you may be able to exchange it.
MISSING POST & DAMAGES: In the unfortunate event of an item going missing in the post we are unable to process any claim for an item that has not been delivered unless at least 10 working days has passed since the due date (for international orders at least 20 working days need to have passed). Please let us know as soon as possible if you do not receive your item. Jewellery sent by Royal Mail Signed for is not insured post. With Royal Mail only jewellery sent using Special Delivery is insured.
Refunds due to damages and/or lost packages may take longer to process as it may be subject to waiting for instruction and/or compensation from Royal Mail or other courier.
UNDELIVERED POST: If Royal Mail return a package as undelivered, for example because you gave an incorrect shipping address, and you need us to to resend the package, you will need to cover the additional postage costs. If you don't want the package to be resent and instead want to cancel your order we don't charge any extra for handling or administration but we will process the refund minus the 'actual' cost of the original postage.
SilverfireUK, Unit 14 Silveroaks Farm,
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions.