NEW: Small Rabbit Stud Earrings, 2 Part Earrings
Small Rabbit Stud Earrings, 2 Par Rabbit Earrings, Sterling Silver
Small Rabbit Stud Earrings: small sterling silver rabbit earrings in two parts with the rabbit's head as the main stud part that goes in the ear and the rabbit's body hangs below. The body part can be removed. As with all of our earrings these rabbit earrings are sold as a pair and have butterfly backs. Other rabbit jewellery available - see our full range of Animal Jewellery.Category: Rabbit Earrings, Animal Jewellery.
Metal: 925 sterling silver
Size: rabbit heads approx 7mm x 4.5mm, body approx 12mm length.
Our Usual business hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm excluding bank holidays.
Our general dispatch guide is for "in stock" items (that aren't made to order - all made to order items have their own delivery timeframes stated on the item page|).
SilverfireUK New Postage Rates From 12 March 2022: UK £3.50
Orders UNDER £40:
Royal Mail Tracked 48 £3.50 (after dispatch allow approx 2 - 3 working day for delivery).
Royal Mail Special Delivery £4.99 (Delivery Next Working day after dispatch to any address in the UK (excluding the Highlands and Channel Islands).
Orders OVER £40 will be sent in UK by Royal Mail SPECIAL DELIVERY (tracked & Insured post) with Next Day delivery after dispatch for just £3.50
Special Delivery packages are guaranteed by Royal Mail to arrive the next working day to any address in the UK (excluding the Highlands and Channel Islands).
-- We aim to dispatch within 1 - 3 working days (excl handmade to order items). If you need your item super quick contact us to enquire. --
Handmade/Made To Order Items: all of our handmade and made to order items are labelled as such on our website within the item descriptions - these items will give an estimated timeframe for UK delivery. We are trying our best to meet these timeframes but they are approximate and slight delays may be possible on all of our handmade to order items - particularly handmade items that require hallmarking at the Assay Office - we are currently seeing delays at the Assay.
International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis regardless of the weight or order value of your parcel.
Area Standard Delivery Times Standard Costs
Europe From 5-10 Working DAYS £8.50
Rest of World From 5- 15 Working DAYS £10.00
Allow approximately 5 - 15 working days to receive your package, depending on customs this could take longer. Most of our packages will need a signature upon delivery. Note that depending on your country your package may need to go through customs and as such this may cause delays, this is beyond our control. As mentioned above EU customers from January 2021 you might need to pay import duties and/or VAT and a handling fee when importing certain goods from the UK.
International EU / Global Customers: Please note that there are postal delays in many countries due to ongoing Covid restrictions, reduced air and freight capacity, high volumes and weather conditions are all impacting transportation and local delivery across the globe, as such we cannot guarantee when you will receive your order. We recommend you check the Royal Mail website for international updates/incidents for your country. Your package may be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures. We are also seeing many delays at customs.
Customs and Duty Payments: Products delivered to some destinations may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation - we have no control over these. Any customs, import duties and/or taxes are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and as we have no control over these charges, we take no responsibility for them and cannot estimate what they may be.
Can you dispatch orders on the same day?
Yes, although we cant promise. Orders placed before Midday have the highest chance of us shipping on the same day, but it isn't guaranteed. As above all orders are generally dispatched within 1 - 3 working days, unless stated otherwise. Currently we are unable to offer same day dispatch.
How long until I receive my package AFTER it's shipped?
UK customers - Usually the next working day
Can I have guaranteed Saturday delivery?
Yes, if you pay extra. Contact us to arrange this.
Will my shipment be tracked?
Yes - with Royal Mail Special Delivery it's tracked and it also insures jewellery in transit against damage or loss. International post will also be tracked.
Will someone need to be there to sign for the package?
Can I leave instructions for my package to be left somewhere if no one is there to receive it?
No. Our packages must be signed for.
How much are your shipping costs?
Can I return my order for a refund if I change my mind?
Absolutely. See our returns policy.
* Dispatch/delivery notes: *
Some of our items have dispatch notes or delivery notes on the item page saying if dispatch and/or delivery will take longer - for example made to order items. If there is no item note then you can expect to receive your item quickly within the time frames stated above.
We try our best to meet the delivery timescales quoted but it's for guidance only and there may be a delay when we are very busy such as during a sale or Christmas. There will be no deliveries or collections during bank holidays.
It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you have given us the full and correct shipping address with no omissions or errors. We cannot accept liability if jewellery goes missing due to being delivered to an incorrect address that you gave. It is also your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for the package. You will incur additional shipping and packaging costs if we need to resend your package - see our returns & refunds policy.
Please note, that you will be responsible for any taxes in your country.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs so there will be no nasty surprises at Checkout!
Your items are carefully packaged and well-protected.
Returns / Refunds Policy:
Returns Policy - Shop with confidence - In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please notify us by email that you want to return the unused goods with receipt or proof of purchase (order number, etc) within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a full refund as set out below.
* DAMAGES OR FAULTY ITEMS - We check all of our items before they are sent to ensure that the items are not faulty or defective but if you did happen to receive a faulty item or if your item was damaged in transit, let us know as soon as possible. Please inform us within 48 hours of receipt if possible, but in all instances within 3 working days. Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions, particularly the section Defective or Damaged Items.
* CHANGE OF MIND - If you would like to cancel your order please let us know by email as soon as possible; notifying us within 48hrs of you receiving the item helps us as a very small business to prepare for the refund / stock, etc but in all instances if you want to cancel we must be notified within 14 days of you receiving the item.
1. As set out above please notify us by email or by phone if you intend to return an item and wait for our acknowledgement; failure to to do this may result in delays processing refunds or your package may be returned to you. The item(s) need to be returned within 14 days of receipt in their original packaging (including gift pouches or other packaging) together with your order number and full order details. The items must not show signs of wear - this includes no trace of perfume or aftershave. Therefore, please be careful when trying things on as we cannot refund items that are marked with fake tan, make-up or smell of perfume. We reserve the right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement (or apply a charge) if you have diminished the value of the goods by handling them beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function. If you have notified us within the 14-day deadline that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you must return the items within a further 14 days of when you informed us of your decision to cancel (see below regarding custom made and/or personalised items). If you were sent a free gift with your order that must also be returned or the value of the item may be deducted from any potential refund.
2. As the buyer you are responsible for returning the items to us safely and you are responsible for the return postage costs. We recommend returning items by tracked post, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery if in the UK or Recorded (signed for) delivery. We will not accept liability for return packages lost or damaged in the post. UK Royal Mail Special Delivery is fully tracked and insured and is therefore covered with Royal Mail against loss or damage whilst in transit. Jewellery is NOT fully tracked or insured by Royal Mail Signed For Delivery. It is your responsibility to check that the delivery method you choose in your country has tracking and insurance cover.; international buyers you are responsible for any return postage costs including any customs, duty or taxes.
3. If returned items are returned damaged or with packaging missing (such as gift boxes, gift pouches, internal jewellery cloths etc) a deduction from the overall purchase price may be applied at the discretion of SilverfireUK.
4. Earrings and jewellery sets with earrings are excluded from the above due to hygiene reasons.
5. Return Postage costs are non-refundable.
6. Subject to the above and below information, Refunds will be made within 5 - 7 working days of safe return of the item. Payouts may take a few working days to appear in your bank account after we process the refund. The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. If you paid by PayPal we will issue the refund via PayPal.
If you would like an exchange, subject to availability we may be able help. Please note that there is likely to be additional charges for postage of the new item.
Items Sizes/Lengths & Rings: if after you receiving an item decide need a different size, you will need to cover your own postage costs for returning the original item and you will need to cover our postage costs for sending out the new item. Personalised and/or custom made items cannot be returned or exchanged, however, if there is an issue will work with you to try to resolve it.
Personalised made to order jewellery, custom orders, items engraved, embossed, set with prints, etc, cannot be cancelled once we have started the work. We also cannot offer refunds on these items unless the items are defective and the error is ours. We cannot accept refunds of these items because they have been tailor made for you. If after you receive the item(s) we have made an error or the item is defective we will work with you to rectify the problem. If your order for custom made jewellery includes us sending out an impression kit and you then want to cancel your order after we have sent you the kit but before we have started work on the jewellery, we will deduct the full cost of the impression kits plus the cost of postage from the refund. Our impression kits are currently priced at £5.99 plus postage. We may also deduct the cost of the return stamps that we supplied with the initial impression kit.
SALES | OFFERS: Returning non-faulty sale items or items purchased under a discount code offer: If you change your mind about a product purchased in one of our sales or with a discount code, you are not entitled to a refund but we may do so at our discretion, or you may be able to exchange it.
MISSING POST & DAMAGES: In the unfortunate event of an item going missing in the post we are unable to process any claim for an item that has not been delivered unless at least 10 working days has passed since the due date for 1st class signed for mail or 3 working days since the due date for Special Delivery packages (for international orders at least 20 calendar days need to have passed). Please let us know as soon as possible if you do not receive your item. With Royal Mail only jewellery sent using Special Delivery is insured.
Refunds due to damages and/or lost packages may take longer to process as it may be subject to waiting for instruction and/or compensation from Royal Mail or other courier.
UNDELIVERED POST: If Royal Mail return a package to us as undelivered and you need us to to resend the package, you will need to cover the additional postage costs. If you don't want the package to be resent and instead want to cancel your order we don't charge any extra for handling or administration but we will process the refund minus the 'actual' cost of the original postage (for international buyers this may include customs and/or taxes).
When we refer to 'you' we are referring to the buyer. Any queries about our Returns Policy and/or to notify us that you'd like to return an item please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions.