Custom Circle Charm Necklace - Fingerprint, Handprint or Footprint
Custom Heart Necklace, Personalised Silver Fingerprint Pendant
Custom Made Fingerprint Necklace - A beautiful silver circle charm pendant handmade with your loved ones fingerprints or handprints or perhaps even their footprints! Handmade from sterling silver - excellent quality. The thickness of the silver charm will be approximately 1.8mm - 2mm. There will be space to include a name of your choice or perhaps add an anniversary date.
3 size Circle charms available to choose from the drop-down menu, all sizes are approximate:
- Small = 14mm
- Medium = 17mm
- Large 20mm
Included in the price your silver charm will come ready to wear or present as a gift with either a ladies 18" sterling silver curb chain or if you're buying for a man you can choose from a 1.4mm curb chain (unisex) or one of our Black Leather Cord Necklaces with sterling silver fixtures and clasp. Choose from the relevant Menu.
Order Process = 4 Easy Steps!
1. Select the size silver charm that you want from the drop-down menu and then choose your necklace.
2. Proceed to checkout - at checkout you have the option to add any special instructions such as whether you want a name, a date or a short message on your paw print charm. Don't worry if you don't want to add special instructions at the Checkout as we will send you a special instruction form in the post along with one of our impression kits.
3. Within 1 - 2 working days of receiving your order we will dispatch the following two items in the post (sent by recorded post):
- An impression kit. Our impression kits enable you to easily take your prints.The kit includes 1 x special printing paper (roughly A4 size) which is large enough to take several prints and 1 x inkless wipe. The wipe can be reused several times. They are non-toxic and safe to use on young children (including babies). Full instructions will be included with the kit but don't worry as it's very easy!
- Along with the impression kit we'll also send you a form just in case you want to give us any special instructions about your order.
4. After taking your prints you send them (along with the form) back to us in the self addressed hard-back envelope that we provide. WE even supply the stamps - although we do recommend that you return the prints by recorded delivery and/or by email to ensure safe receipt.
Adding a Name or Message
Usually no more than 5 - 9 letters or numbers depending on the size of the silver charm. We use different fonts for each piece, if you require a specific font please let us know and we will try our best but it might not be possible. We can help you with this if requested when we know what size charm you'd like.
Receiving your Personalised Print Charm - a quick turn around!
We will complete your order within 5 - 7 working days of receiving your prints. We will send your personalised handcrafted jewellery to you by Royal Mail.
From January 2017 all of our custom made charms will be made from 925 sterling silver unless you specifically request 99.9% fine silver.
Our Usual business hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm.
Note: In relation to dispatch and delivery when we refer to 'working day' this means Mon - Fri excluding bank holidays.
QUICK DELIVERY - UK customers you'll usually receive your order within 1 - 3 working days of placing your order (see below). Note that during our busiest months of November and December dispatch and delivery can take slightly longer, but we do always try to meet our guidelines below.
Unless stated otherwise* we usually dispatch (ship) orders within 1 to 2 working days of receiving your order. We use Royal Mail Special Delivery (tracked & insured post) and after we post it they guarantee it will arrive the next working day by 1pm.
UK Shipping Costs
- Orders £25 or over flat-rate shipping cost of just £2.98.
- Order Under £25 flat-rate cost of £4.20.
Standard Flat-rate Shipping with tracking £7.70. Allow approximately 5 - 10 working days to receive your package. For some Countries we have express delivery options and this will show during the checkout process. If your country doesn't have an express delivery please contact us and we will do our best to help if we can. We usually use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for our International orders. Most of our packages will need a signature upon delivery. Note that depending on your country your package may need to go through customs and as such this may cause delays, this is beyond our control.
Can you dispatch orders on the same day?
Yes, although we cant promise. Orders placed before Midday have the highest chance of us shipping on the same day, but it isn't guaranteed. As above all orders are generally dispatched within 1 - 2 working days. If you absolutely need same day dispatch we recommend that you call us or email - we respond to messages very quickly.
How long until I receive my package AFTER it's shipped?
UK customers - Usually the next working day by 1pm.
Can I have guaranteed Saturday delivery?
Yes, if you pay extra. Contact us to arrange this.
Will my shipment be tracked?
Yes - with Royal Mail Special Delivery it's tracked and it also insures jewellery in transit against damage or loss. International post will also be tracked.
Will someone need to be there to sign for the package?
Can I leave instructions for my package to be left somewhere if no one is there to receive it?
No. Our packages must be signed for.
How much are your shipping costs?
UK flat rate cost of only £2.98 for orders £25 or over. Under £25 flat-rate £4.20
International orders £7.70 flat-rate.
Can I return my order for a refund if I change my mind?
Absolutely. See our returns policy.
* Dispatch/delivery notes: *
Some of our items have dispatch notes or delivery notes on the item page saying if dispatch and/or delivery will take longer - for example made to order items. If there is no item note then you can expect to receive your item quickly within the time frames stated above.
We try our best to meet the delivery timescales quoted but it's for guidance only and there may be a delay when we are very busy such as during a sale or Christmas. There will be no deliveries or collections during bank holidays.
It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you have given us the full and correct shipping address with no omissions or errors. We cannot accept liability if jewellery goes missing due to being delivered to an incorrect address that you gave. It is also your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for the package. You will incur additional shipping and packaging costs if we need to resend your package - see our returns & refunds policy.
Please note, that you will be responsible for any taxes in your country.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs so there will be no nasty surprises at Checkout!
Your items are carefully packaged and well-protected.
Returns / Refunds Policy:
Returns Policy - Shop with confidence - In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please notify us by email that you want to return the unused goods with receipt or proof of purchase (order number, etc) within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a full refund as set out below.
* DAMAGES OR FAULTY ITEMS - We check all of our items before they are sent to ensure that the items are not faulty or defective but if you did happen to receive a faulty item or if your item was damaged in transit let us know as soon as possible within 48 hours of receipt.
* CHANGE OF MIND - If you would like to cancel your order please let us know by email as soon as possible; notifying us within 48hrs of you receiving the item helps us as a very small business to prepare for the refund / stock, etc but in all instances if you want to cancel we must be notified within 14 days of you receiving the item.
1. As set out above please notify us by email or by phone if you intend to return an item. The item(s) need to be returned within 14 days of receipt in their original packaging (including gift pouches or other packaging) together with your order number and full order details. The items must not show signs of wear - this includes no trace of perfume or aftershave. Therefore, please be careful when trying things on as we cannot refund items that are marked with fake tan, make-up or smell of perfume. We reserve the right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement (or apply a charge) if you have diminished the value of the goods by handling them beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function. If you have notified us within the 14-day deadline that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you must return the items within a further 14 days of when you informed us of your decision to cancel. If you were sent a free gift with your order that must also be returned.
2. As the buyer you are responsible for returning the items to us safely and you are responsible for the return postage costs. We recommend returning items by tracked post, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded (signed for) delivery. We will not accept liability for return packages lost in the post - hence for UK Royal Mail Special Delivery which is fully tracked and insured and is therefore covered with Royal Mail against loss or damage whilst in transit. Jewellery is NOT fully tracked or insured by Royal Mail Signed For Delivery.
3. If returned items are returned damaged or with packaging missing (such as gift boxes, gift pouches, internal jewellery cloths etc) a deduction from the overall purchase price may be applied at the discretion of SilverfireUK.
4. Earrings and jewellery sets with earrings are excluded from the above due to hygiene reasons.
5. Return Postage costs are non-refundable.
6. Subject to the above and below information, Refunds will be made within 5 - 7 working days of safe return of the item. Payouts may take a few working days to appear in your bank account after we process the refund. The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. If you paid by PayPal we will issue the refund via PayPal.
If you would like an exchange, subject to availability we may be able help. Please note that there may be additional charges for postage on the new item.
Personalised Jewellery made to order, custom orders, items engraved, embossed, set with prints, etc, cannot be cancelled once we have started the work. We also cannot offer refunds on these items unless the items are defective and the error is ours. We cannot accept refunds of these items because they have been tailor made for you. If after you receive the item(s) we have made an error or the item is defective we will work with you to rectify the problem. If your order for custom made jewellery includes us sending out an impression kit and you then want to cancel your order after we have sent you the kit but before we have started work on the jewellery, we will deduct the full cost of the impression kits plus the cost of postage from the refund. Our impression kits are currently priced at £5.99 plus £2.05 postage. We may also deduct the cost of the return stamps that we supplied with the initial impression kit.
SALES | OFFERS: Returning non-faulty sale items or items purchased under a discount code offer: If you change your mind about a product purchased in one of our sales or with a discount code, you are not entitled to a refund but we may do so at our discretion, or you may be able to exchange it.
MISSING POST & DAMAGES: In the unfortunate event of an item going missing in the post we are unable to process any claim for an item that has not been delivered unless at least 10 working days has passed since the due date (for international orders at least 20 working days need to have passed). Please let us know as soon as possible if you do not receive your item. Jewellery sent by Royal Mail Signed for is not insured post. With Royal Mail only jewellery sent using Special Delivery is insured.
Refunds due to damages and/or lost packages may take longer to process as it may be subject to waiting for instruction and/or compensation from Royal Mail or other courier.
UNDELIVERED POST: If Royal Mail return a package as undelivered, for example because you gave an incorrect shipping address, and you need us to to resend the package, you will need to cover the additional postage costs. If you don't want the package to be resent and instead want to cancel your order we don't charge any extra for handling or administration but we will process the refund minus the 'actual' cost of the original postage.
SilverfireUK, Unit 14 Silveroaks Farm,
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions.